Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Young and Domestic

I have realized that I am way too domestic! I am 26 and I absolutely love cooking and cleaning and baking and...well anything that deals with the house. I would probably garden if I have yard to grow one in. I catch myself doing 'grown up' things whenever I have a night where I stay at home.

Take tonight for example... I decided at 8:00 PM to cook dinner, which involved breaking out the pots and pans and of course the tea pitcher because a good meal requires some good sweet tea. While I was cooking, I got the bright idea to bake some cupcakes(yes I had cupcake mix in the cupboard, WHAT!?) So I baked them along with a cake to match...

...a heart shaped cake! Oh my goodness I am turning into my mom (not a bad thing at all).

But it was nice. I had a little something sweet to follow my yummy dinner...which I get to have more of at work tomorrow. I love leftovers:)

Then I washed the dishes...


So there you have it. I cooked then cleaned!

So maybe this domestic thing isn't so bad...but don't tell anyone I said that.

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

Can you come live with me? :)

Britany said...

Hey.. do you wanna come to my house!?!