Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Dear God...

Dear God,

Father, Protector, Giver. You are so holy and so magnificent! You are the Glorious One, the King of all kings. The maker and creator of everything. You are big enough to hold the entire world in the palm of your hand yet small enough to see into every little crevice of my life. You give me grace when I am undeserving and you love me when I am unlovable. You call me your daughter, your beautiful child and I am blown away by the forgiveness you give and your unfailing love.

You are my strength, my eternal guiding light. You sit with me in the sunshine and calm me through the stormy nights. You stand with me on the mountain tops and walk with me upon the beaches, always there to pick me up when I fall on bended knees.
You are each and every breath I take. In every path within my sight. You greet me with the morning, as each new day awakes and paint me a beautiful canvas in the sky as the sun sets. What a beautiful sight.

You renew the strength with in my heart. My faith shall never falter. For, when I sing praises, my soul becomes even stronger. WOW! How amazing is your love. Your grace.

Thank you for being so mighty and for taking me as you found me.

I love you!

0 awesome remarks: