Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

So at this very moment I am sitting in the Charlotte airport delayed once again! I ran off my flight from Myrtle Beach trying to catch my connecting flight and arrived at the gate just in time to watch the plane roll away! >insert loud furious scream here<

I've learned three things over the past few days!

1. I HATE flying. Every single flight that I was supposed to be on this weekend was delayed or late or missing. I know that airplanes get you to your destination faster but after this weekend, this little girl will be driving to all upcoming events and engagements!

2. I LOVE Labor Day sales! Yes I took full advantage of the discounts. Here's what happened...I walked into BCBG, the entire store was 50% off, I spent way too much money. But let me just say, I bought some cutie cute things!

3. Hanging out with my family is always an adventure. I had so much fun with my family this weekend. I ate some yummy food, laid in the relaxing sun and basically caught up on all the rest I DON'T get in Atlanta. Incredible!

So to recap...I love my family, I love Labor Day sales and I absolutely HATE flying!

There, venting session over! I will now sit here till 10:25 PM and wait to board yet another late flight:(

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

hope you made it home ok!!

p-stip said...

Yah, i understand missing flights and all, and getting delayed... a day or two. Thanks volcanoes. :)