Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, September 20, 2008

There's Nothing Fancy about the way I love you!

Have I mentioned that all my friends are getting married?

No seriously...ALL of them!

Today my friend Josh married an amazing girl named Brandi. They had there wedding up in Glade Springs, Va. and it was so adorable. Seeing Josh's face as Brandi made her entrance was just how I always imagined it would be... Sweet and absolutely adorable.

You see about six years ago, this amazing friendship began between this group of young crazy kids. We all worked at Caswell ( the camp I refer to often) and every since 2002, we have been there for each other through it all! It's been six years of laughter, tears, break ups, make ups, engagements, weddings and now even babies. Our little group has expanded from the original six to more than I can count.

Josh is the third from the group to get married and we are so excited about welcoming Brandi into the family!

Here are some moments from today...






I love you Josh and wish nothing but the best for you and your lovely bride forever and ever:)

0 awesome remarks: