Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, September 01, 2008

Missing them today!

Today I am missing several things...

I miss Cambi. Her little cheeto feet and the snooty way she looks at me when I try to lay beside her on the couch.

I miss waking up in 223 5th Avenue South, looking over and seeing Emily there to greet me in the morning.

I miss Jonathan. The stars on the back of his arms and way he makes fun of me for not liking coffee.

I miss my porch swing on 101 Rotary. All those crazy people that used to walk down 1st street and the way you could swing for hours without a care in the world.

I miss Little Pier and all the memories that come with that little boat basin.

I miss my bed, seriously! But I should have that back in two days if I'm lucky.


What do you miss today?

2 awesome remarks:

Nikki said...

I miss my friends from college.
I miss my family.
I miss a boy. and
I miss hanging out with you!

p-stip said...

I miss good eats
I miss, well will miss my friend leaving for eight months
I miss Duke
Oh and the world's largest chocolate waterfall and the memories that go with that State.