Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love my Mom!

Yesterday when I got home from work I found a little surprise on my doorstep.

This lovely decorated box is from my mom and yes she decorated herself...even though she wanted me to think my 6 year old niece did it, haha!

My Mom is the greatest! Let me just tell you, she would do anything in the world for her children...actually she would do anything in the world for anyone! She has the most generous spirit and loves to see people smile.

My whole life my mom has tried her hardest to be at every event, to cook for every occasion, to please every single person and to love harder than any woman I've ever met. She somehow always knows when to send a letter or the perfect time to make a phone call! She is one of the strongest women I know and she puts everything above herself just to see the joy on people's faces.

I hope I grow up to be just like her!

3 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

Awww...my mom is like that too. Yay for awesome moms! :)

Mike and Jess said...

so i just wanna know if she sent you some of those awesome cookies??

Britany said...

Aww taht is really sweet!