Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Talk about fake

I'm at a loss right now...

You see, this past weekend we went on a hunt, a BIG hunt!

Brock, Auny, Lindsey and I were on a mission to find Big Foot's relatives since Big Foot was reported to be "Found" last week by two Georgia men up in the Georgia mountains near Blairsville. We looked everywhere...over the mountains and through the woods, Grandmother's house, the local antique shops, this amazing little Italian restaurant and even the Holiday Inn express. Sadly, we came up empty handed.

We were bummed, thinking we hadn't looked hard enough or searched long enough until this report crossed my desk this morning:

FOXNews.com

Can you believe that? I feel a little betrayed. I feel like someone just told me there was no Santa Claus... wait what? ...there's no Santa Claus? Arghhh Stab to the heart again!

Well the only bright side I see is that if Big Foot was not found then that means he's still out there:)

Who wants to go hunting??

3 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

i'm diggin' the blog site chica.

peace

kelli beth said...

very nice!!!

p-stip said...

ummm i would just like to add that santa clause is very real, i have pictures to prove it. I know you are thinking "paul, how did you get these amazing pictures" and to that i say, by going to the north pole, it is for serious i just have to put them up on facebook.