Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, August 08, 2008

5 places at once

If you could be in 5 places at once where would you be right now?

For me it would be...

1. Sitting on my parent's front porch in North Carolina watching my puppies Cambi and Arley run around the yard. A glass of Mama's sweet tea in one hand and a banana sandwich in the other. Waving to my dad as he drives by on a tractor and getting ready for a game a catch with my 6-year niece, Summer.

2. On a plane to Texas with Brock and Auny headed towards Rock the Desert! Two days hanging out with Family Force 5 & the Newsboys pretty much beats sitting on my couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

3. In New York City with Kim getting all dressed up to go see a Broadway show or just to walk downtown the streets of Manhattan.

4. Seattle...for many reasons:)

5. Sitting on top of Vespers at Fort Caswell while listening to the sound of the guitar and breathing in the ocean air. Being completely surrounded by my closest friends and being able to feel that little touch a love all around me!

Where would you be?

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

I would love for you to be sitting in central park with me, watching the ducks in the pond and the tourists in their canoes....then getting hotdogs at grays papya...then taking the subway to get cupcakes in brooklyn where heath ledger use to take his daughter....or shopping for nonesense on 5th ave, just to run to rockafellar center to catch conan o brien....and then headed to time square to catch a glimpse at broadway and than heading down to the village or maybe soho to end the evening at a great little diner...thats where I want to be with you.