Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Silly Girl, Pretty Girl

Yes the title is a David Ryan Harris song and he did sing that to me at the concert despite what others think... the ring on his finger means nothing, haha!

My week had been a little stressful dealing with the hole in my ceiling, the chaotic state my room is in, packing for the beach and trying to fit all the last minute details in to my life. That is why Thursday night was the perfect little get away from all my stress. Everything was fabulous(I know I used that word a lot in my last blog about the night but it really was). I got to spend time with great friends listening to great music! I know I promised you all pictures so here are a few from the evening.




Do you ever feel like you're right were you're supposed to be! Well right now, I know Atlanta is where I'm supposed to be!

0 awesome remarks: