Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love ATL

This is going to be short and sweet because I need to be sleeping, like NOW...

Tonight was awesome!

I'll recap for you:

Saw David Ryan Harris and he sang 'Pretty Girl' to me.

John Mayer showed up and decided to play a little(awesome).

Had a fabulous dinner with fabulous conversation with a fabulous guy:)

Danced it up with April and Jen at The Loft.

Got to see Nathan and Noah which is always a favorite.

Went to Maxim Prime which overlooks the city. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Ran in to Chystina and Jayce(love them).

Stayed up entirely too late but it was one of the best nights I've had in ATL!

I'll post some pictures tomorrow to show you all the fun.

4 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

sounds amazing! :) glad you're loving it in the big ATL!!!

Britany said...

That sounds like tons of fun!

Lindsey said...

good conversation?!?!?

Shannon said...

Oh yeah girl...I'll have to tell you all about it! All smiles from ear to ear:)