Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Life has been funny lately!

Funny sayings of the week(most of them you had to be there for)...


"Crunch away from me"

"Scooters weren't meant for little people, what?"

"I'm here to claim my prize"

"Have you seen Finding Nemo? Volleyball practice reminds me of the seagulls in that movie! I've heard the word 'Mine' like 800 times...I'm going crazy"

"That's the only time in history that I've ever heard of the pastor running into the back of the hearse during the procession line"

"I learned this from a fat guy I used to work with at Publix..."

"Would a love for Strawberries be classified as an addiction or a guilty pleasure?"

"I love gangster movies. I watched American Gangster for my quiet time this morning"


Haha...I promise they were funny at the time!

0 awesome remarks: