Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, August 18, 2008

Dance or Die!

Tomorrow is the BIG day! The one we've all been waiting for since their first album dropped!

Yep, tomorrow is the much anticipated release of family force 5's sophomore record titled "Dance or Die".

Thanks to my good friend Brock, I have had the chance to listen to it for the past few days and I must say, It ROCKS...but I expected nothing less than that from these amazing guys, ha!

If you've never heard of Family Force 5 then your a few years behind but, there is always time to catch up! Here's a little description: "A phoenix rising from the ashes of the Dirty South, Family Force 5 creates a lethal mix of punk, rock, funk and mind-altering grooves that's guaranteed ghetto music straight from the heart, cut with a healthy dose of fried grits." They pack one of the best live performances ever and I'll admit, I'd drive miles upon miles to be a part of their show:)

You must check them out! Oh and you have to buy the new CD, Dance or Die

0 awesome remarks: