Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What If?

I often have the same thoughts on my mind. It's one of those things that I can't seem to shake mainly because I don't want to. I have dreams about them and I catch my mind wondering throughout the day back to the same thoughts, one in particular.

For a while, I've had this great idea of how something could be in my mind. It's like my heart and mind take over and start to plan out the way this certain situation should go. It's actually kind of great till I come back to the real world and realize somethings may never happen.

What do you do when you have a deep desire for something. You think about all the time and you know that you could make the biggest difference if only giving a chance. It's hard to just step back and let things play out knowing that you could lose that one thing that you're holding on to so tightly.

I know that people say "when you love something, let it go" but my response is usually "if you treasure something, invest in it!" Now my response may not agree with all the statistics and logics but, what if I could change that. What if for once, I didn't let go and I invested my time, my strength and my heart into this one thing?

Sure, the outcome could be pain. Sure, the outcome could be lose. But what if, just what if, the outcome was love!

2 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

God's got a plan, a beautiful one! Miss you and our talks! :)

love you

Anonymous said...

i know the feeling...

hope things work out