Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Thoughtful Poem #2

You always wonder who you'll love and who you'll see
Most of all I wonder what we will be.

You're my Savior, My guiding light
And I definitely went down without a fight.

With you I feel so alive
I feel as if I have new life.

I stare at your car as you drive away
You know the words I want to say.

Scared to be with you, scared to be without
Don't give up on me don't count me out.

I'm walking around watching a dream
Things can't be as good as they seem.

I keep pushing to try and make you feel
That this feeling I'm feeling is so real.

Do you think you've found the one that fits you
I hope you see me and it hits you.

I want to call you on the phone
Just to tell you that you're not alone.

I know you're falling,I can see it in your eyes
Just let go, and I'm sure you'll be surprised.

Nobody can tell you what to be
And nobody can tell me what to say
The only thing I can do is stay...

And hope you fall in love with me!

0 awesome remarks: