Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Chapters...

OK so I wrote this a while ago to describe someone in my life! It was supposed to eventually be a song but I never got around to finishing it... I thought it would fit well with my other topic of the weekend...

Cause you help write the Chapters of my book
You're a part of my life time
One that I will not forget until the end of time.

You're the star that I wish on
You're the hero in my dreams
You're the answer to the prayer I say before I drift off to sleep.


Now I never did get further than writing this semi chorus because I have a tendency to get writer's block. These few sentences have been on my mind lately though and I feel as if I need to finish what I started.

So I need some help from you guys! Tell me what you think...

0 awesome remarks: