Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, January 11, 2008

Thoughtful poems

Over the next few days, my blog will dedicated to someone who used to write me the most thoughtful poems! I hope you read and enjoy...

In August, you came to my Rock Show
Truth be told, you had me at hello.
We kissed that night, and you made my world spin around
Now I'm on a high and I can't seem to come down.

In September, you made my birthday feel so right
And believe me, I'll never forget the special night.
We looked at the stars and I held you so
I made a wish that I never had to let you go.

In October, it was the State Fair
One hand in yours and the other through your hair.
Our love together was so brand new
Yet for some reason you knew exactly what to do.

In November, I decide to move out
And we kept on loving each other without a doubt.
You would come over and I would sing you to sleep
I would watch you without making a peep.

In December, it was Christmas time
I bought you diamonds, but not that kind.
For no, I didn't buy you a ring
But you looked so beautiful wearing those earrings.

In January, there was stormy weather
But nothing we couldn't get through.
We knew we loved each other too much
I would have surely went crazy without your touch.

February was the month for love
You're surely an angel sent from above.
I hope the rest are surely the same
with us together, and you speaking my name.

0 awesome remarks: