Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, January 21, 2008

A happy ending

So in the past five days, I've been to the movie theater four times. I've seen some of great new releases out and at the end of the day I am still left wishing that my life would resemble some of the things I saw on the Big Screen.

I have decided if my life could be a movie it would have the beginning of "P.S. I Love You." The plot would be a cross between "The Notebook" and "A Walk To Remember." And the ending would be similar to "27 Dresses. As you can tell, all the movies are considered chick flicks and that is because they all have one thing in common...Happy Endings!

Oh, to have a happy ending! To have someone spot you from across the room. Someone to approach you as if you were the only girl he would ever want to look at. To have someone risk everything to be you or someone to make you feel like a princess. At the end of the day, those are the things I hope for!

One day my friends...One day!!

2 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

That's right. One day.

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

...wait a minute. Are you trying to tell us that you have Alzheimer's and Leukemia?!

...or just that you wish you did?