Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, January 07, 2008

Moving Pictures

I told you I would have some pictures for you! Here are a few from our fun day of moving!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That couch is so heavy!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have a lot of pillows, haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mal and I were watching Jonathan and Kyle lift stuff up the stairs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not really sure what Kyle's doing!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lunch at Fuddrucker's, yummy


You all should have been there:)

3 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are great! I've been basically stalking your blog to see how the move-in went! So happy to see you happy! Miss you and love you much!

kelli beth said...

where are you? what are you doing?? i need more details!!!!!! :) glad you got all moved in, and so quickly!! hope to talk to you soon!!

ps- i'll be in atl this weekend...

Brandon said...

I think that's a good look for Kyle!