Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shocked, just shocked

I was shocked when I heard this news today...

Heath Ledger was found dead at his Manhattan residence, a police spokesman confirms to the Associated Press. He was 28.

Police say the death may be drug-related. The NYPD spokesman tells AP that Ledger had a massage appointment at his Soho apartment. When the housekeeper went to alert Ledger the masseuse was there, she found him at around 3:26 p.m.

He did not respond when they shook him, and the housekeeper called 911, The New York Times reports. He was pronounced dead at 3:45 p.m.

Authorities later said they did not suspect foul play but that pills were found near the body.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I kind of feel like one of my close friends died, even though I never met him. Wow, this was not news that I had hoped to hear today!

He will be missed on the Screen!

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

i was shocked too when i read the news yesterday.
Is sad.
He was filming a movie.