Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Servant style!

If you want to know what it means to be a servant, hang out with Emily for a day! This amazing woman serves like no other. She will help you out at the drop of a hat and will stop and pray with you no matter where you are.

Emily was my roommate in Nashville...one of three. We shared a room, semi dorm style, and because of that we learned a lot from each other. Living in such close quarters gave me the opportunity to hear countless stories and to witness Emily pouring her heart out to those who needed it. I remember watching her counsel a friend of ours and listening to the prayer that she said. It was so honest and so sincere and you could tell that her heart really broke for this person. It's amazing how much love that girl has and how much she is willing to share it.

I've watched Emily on a few tours and events where her spirit captures the room. She loves people and being on the road, people are who you see :) I am proud to be one of Emily's friends. I have learned so much from her and I am hoping that I can love on people as much as she does one day!

0 awesome remarks: