Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to me...

...and what a fantastic birthday it was!

My day was filled with smiles, laughter, a beautiful bouquet of roses, lots of texts & phone calls, a birthday song sung by my hunny bunny, brother & my 7 year old niece, about 75 Facebook comments, an assorted bunch of ballons, trick birthday candles, one fantastically made cheesecake, a gift from my amazing roommate, three amazing little kids with three adorable handmade gifts and one blessing from God to let me have another fabulous and memorable birthday!

Check it out:

I love Jen's face in this picture!

Megan made fantastic fun fetti cookies. She is so great

My Mommy and Daddy set me the most beautiful flowers

The two birthday girls

And their trick candles, haha

Kenyon, Selah and Issac helping me blow out my candles.

They are such little blessings in my life!

What an unforgettable birthday! Thanks for all the wishes and surprises.

Love you all!

1 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

Happy Birthday Shannon!! It looks like you had tons of fun!!