Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lists, packing and a little bowling relief

Today has been a little stressful...too much to do and not enough time to fit it all in before I leave tomorrow! My to-do list keeps growing and I may need to extend it to another page in order to capture it all. Sheesh, who knew it would take so much work to get ready to go crusin!

Things on the list:
* Check in at www.royalcaribbean.com.
* Make spare for Emily...very important.
* Send Kyla and Emily directions.
* Practice song for the morning...I haven't even listened to it yet:(
* PACK...that's a big one people.
* Get a pedicure. Yep it's a must since I'll be wearing sandals all week.
* Fill out Upstreet paperwork...wait I already did that. Check that one off the list :)

The list goes on from laundry to cleaning. AHHHHHH my head is spinning!

OK, pause! deep breath...and let it out! OK we're good.

Now I did take a little break from the list tonight! It was much needed.

What did I do?

Well...Pappasito's and bowling is the answer to that question.

Here's some moments from the night:

Mont

David and I! I have missed him.

Jen in her booty stance for bowling a strike. Works every time!

Chris surprised at something.

Me and the birthday girl!

And of course there was dancing!

I love those two!

Now that the night has come to an end it's back to packing, lists and practice for my audition tomorrow. Wish me luck!

0 awesome remarks: