Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, May 04, 2009

Laughing through it all...


Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Jennnnnnnnnn! Happy Birthday to you!...that was sung in perfect pitch with lots of enthusiasm.

This is my roommate, best friend, comic relief, karate extraordinaire and over teacher of fun. Jen and I have been friends since the summer of 2003. We've been through a lot together...football games in 20 degree weather, getting trucks stuck in sand, breaking our tail bones during a snowboarding weekend in Boone, Sex & the City nights in Chapel Hill, oh and the big one, dating brothers. You definitely get close when you bond over break ups, haha!

Jen has taught me a lot over the years but the main thing I've learned is laughing makes everything better! Jen can turn any situation into fun. She can add the laughter into a crowd of uptight, aggravated businessmen in the middle of tax season...that takes skill. She adds the flavor to my life and is the cheese to my macaroni, haha!!

Jen you are the greatest! I would never in this big city without you!

Happy Birthday. May God bless your special day beyond measure!

0 awesome remarks: