Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Choose wisely

Here she is...Janis, my best friend! The one who has taught me all about growing up and choosing your friends wisely. The person who helped me make through college and showed me how to have fun even in awkward circumstances.

Janis and I met at Chili's, my college career, haha! We worked there together for about 5 years and we shared quite a few fajitas and Molten Chocolate Cakes. After a very emotional and hard experience Janis moved in with me. We had this amazing little house on the corner of 1st and Rotary...101 baby! It will always be my favorite. We lived through a few break ins, a few pipes bursting, an awful gurgling sink, bright apple green walls and the best moments ever.

What I love about Janis is her strength. She has been through a lot over the years and because of her strength she always gets through anything with flying colors. I hope that I am as strong as she is one day...basically I want to be just like her when I grow up, haha!

Oh and did I mention she has the most handsome son ever? Well it's true! He is adorable and quite the charmer...just like his daddy :)
I mean seriously, does he not melt your heart!!!

Love you Janis!

0 awesome remarks: