Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Treasured silver

Let me tell you a little story...

There once was a young lady, will call her Neese, who had a very special silver ring that she wore everyday. She never took the ring off and there was even a tan line from where she had worn it in the sun for several summers (classy I know). This young lady loved her ring and loved the story behind the ring even more.

One day, while at a magical land called The Fortl she took the ring off...for a very special occasion of course...because gold was more appropriate. She hesitated but knew that it would be safe in the little bag she placed it in. After having a grand ole time with friends and family at the unforgettable occasion, she headed home to her big beautiful city in a far off land.

When she arrived home, she pulled out the little bag and she was shocked to find that the ring was not where she placed it. It was missing! Frantic, the young lady immediately called her friends back at The Fort and started a emergency search for the treasured piece of silver. Her friends searched for weeks but came up with nothing.

Shel was upset at her loss!

After weeks of searching and praying, the young lady called off the search. She knew that she would never see her favorite ring again.

One Friday out of blue...8:15 AM... the young lady received a phone call from one of her favorite friends in the magical land. He said the words she had been hoping for, for weeks..." I FOUND IT!"

Apparently the ring had been dropped outside as the young lady was leaving the The Fort to head home. The treasured silver laid there for weeks until a glitter glare caught her friend's eye. She was so thrilled that she decided to write a story about it:)

Aaron thanks so much for finding my favorite ring!

You're right...it was definitely a God thing and I'm so glad. Can't wait to have it back on my finger!!!

2 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

i'm so happy you found your ring. I love my favorite ring one time. It was really strange. My cat slept in my bed every night for a week, starting the night I lost my favorite ring. Later that week I found my ring in the cat food. That night the cat did not sleep with me. She was trying to tell me she knew where I lost it. :)

Anonymous said...

what is it with The Fort and losing rings...Chris this summer and then you! Wow :)

Love you so much!