Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I ate too much!

I ate way too much today!

We had a HUGE feast prepared at Brock and Auny's today! Let's see if I can remember everything I had on my plate:

Hummm, well there was turkey(awesome turkey), stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, peas, gravy, macaroni & cheese, sweet potatoes with marshmallows on top, delicious bread and, what we like to call cranberry crap(apples, orange jello, cranberries, celery and I'm sure something else...it's yum).

OK so that was round one! Then there was round two...DESSERT!

There was pumpkin pie, pumpkin crisp, Texas pie(my absolute favorite), banana nut bread with cream cheese icing, some kind of smore chocolate bar thing and white chocolate covered popcorn. So much goodness all on one table!

It was a great Thanksgiving feast. And after we indulged, we enjoyed some great Thanksgiving zip line rides:)

Oh, did I mention Brock and Auny brought me two sweet tea truffles from the Cocoa Tree? Well it happened and now that I'm thinking about it, I left them at their house.

BUMMER!

Well, that just means I'll have chocolate to eat after gumbo tomorrow night, ha!

0 awesome remarks: