Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, November 09, 2008

He's here

It's funny...just when you think life couldn't get any better, God introduces you to something so perfect that you immediately know from that point on, you can't do without it. That's definitely what happened today.

You see, I've been waiting 8 months for the arrival of baby Aiden. I've been picturing his little nose, what the color of his hair would be, if he would have freckles like his dad or if he would smile like his mom. I've been thinking about getting to hold this perfect little person and all the stories I would tell him about his parents and our journey as friends (only the good stuff of course, ha).

Well today ended my wait!

It wasn't the day where I got to hold him or to give him little kisses on his baby soft head but, today was the day that baby Aiden arrived. At 5:58 PM, Aiden Joseph Skoczylas made his way into the world weighing 5 pounds, 11 ounces and stretching 18 inches long. He was a month early but perfect in every way. Janis told me all about his cute little cheeks and his curly red hair and I must say, I was very tempted to get on plane tonight just so I could be there! But since I couldn't, Janis, Joey and Don kept me in the loop with phone calls and adorable first photos...

Isn't he precious?

Even though I haven't gotten to cuddle with him in my arms or actually see him in person, I know that I already love him!

Baby Aiden welcome to the world, I love you and I will see you soon!

0 awesome remarks: