Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, November 02, 2008

All over the place!

Right this second I am sitting on my bed with a box of Wheat Thins by my side and I am thinking about how awesome it would be if I were still at Caswell!

Today I left the beautiful coast of NC and trucked it 7 hours back to the ATL. You know, being in a car for 7 hours by yourself gives you a lot of time to think...too much time! My mind was all over the place. I thought about the past four days and how amazing it was to get to see so many smiling faces at the same time. I thought about my goal to find a carbon copy of Chris Wilson and how stinking impossible that is going to be. I thought about my duty as a new NTCA member and how I need to prepare myself for what is to come. I thought about how I would really like to see Janis and her little preggo belly(I can't wait for little Aiden to get here). Oh and I thought about Josh's comment on being the last one(not funny). See I told you my mind was all over the place.

Although my mind was all over the place, all my thoughts had one common denominator... Can you guess what it is?

Yep...you are correct. All my thoughts dealt with home! Friends from home, events from home and even goals from home. It was 7 hours of thinking about home...and it was amazing:)

Miss each of you all ready and I can't wait till I make that drive again!! It will be soon...real soon!

1 awesome remarks:

Therron said...

I miss you my friend.