Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, November 08, 2008

No Stops Please!!

I am trying to book a flight home for Christmas so I can make the most of time with my family. I have been on the Internet all day searching flights and I have yet to find anything at a reasonable price or at a reasonable schedule. I have been on Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Kayak, and of course all the airline sites...and all I've found is a headache.

All these sites want to charge me some crazy amount to fly into Charlotte, sit for two hours and then fly into Raleigh. Why can't a plane just go from Atlanta to Raleigh with no stops. It's not that far. I mean I should just drive if I'm gonna have to sit in an airport for two hours bored out of my mind...I can do that in my car...for less money!

All I want is a cheap flight that will put me in Raleigh on December 23 at a decent time, with no stops, so I can go Christmas Eve Eve caroling with my boys, Peej, David and Darrell before I head home to see my lovely parents who I miss dearly. Is that too much to ask?

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

not at all...i'm trying to find a flight right now too (for a wedding) and i want to pull my hair out! ahhhh!

Anonymous said...

hey shannon! i was reading you blog today about aiden (congrats to all!) and i saw your post about flights. i use www.cheapair.com all the time for work. they always have the best rates and direct flights. of course, i go to the airline directly when booking but cheap air is a great and easy site to use. good luck!

melissa beard