Butterfly Sparks Designs

Thursday, November 06, 2008

NKTOB

Did I mention I went to see New Kids on the Block?

I know I did but, in case you didn't believe me or you thought that there was no way NKTOB was back together let me show you a little something...




Yep...There they are!

They sang everything from Hangin Tough to Grown Man to Cover Girl...and I fell in love with Donnie all over again, haha!

Fifteen years later and they are still as good as I remember! Oh and you better believe I still screamed like a little 11-year-old girl when they took the stage!

Hands down best concert I been to...and yes I am totally serious!!

5 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

so fun!!! love the pictures!

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

Ha!

In that last picture they just look tired and ready to get off the stage, don't they?

Anonymous said...

I am totally jealous!!!
great pics

Britany said...

It looks like they had tons of fun!

Anonymous said...

haha precious post! You know I had to come look!

and you know I had to comment to add to the number - love you!