Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Today's a Chocolate Day!!!

THE COCOA TREE is re-opening, TODAY...downtown Nashville in Germantown near Monells!!!

This is huge news! Bigger than huge...this is Ginormous news!

You better believe I will be taking more trips to Nashville just to indulge in Bethany's fabulous chocolate truffles! Actually I plan on driving my little self over there next week!

Jealous?

Well you should be!

But for all you ATL chocolate lovers, I will take orders...and I will deliver them to you when I return. Go to the site, pick you out some truffles and leave me a comment with your requests:) www.bethanychocolatier.com

Oh my goodness...Chocolate Marsh mellows and Champagne Rose truffles I have missed you!

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

yum yum yum...do you deliver to jacksonville?! haha! eat some for me!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really??? Dark chocolate for me!! :)