Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, November 14, 2008

In The Curve

Pictures!

They capture the moment and bookmark all the greatest times of our life. They help when you need a reference to the time when you couldn't stop laughing or the moment when tears of joy fell in multitudes. There are countless reasons why we take pictures, but one of the main reasons is to remember... because who wants to forget?

I love pictures and there are some weeks where can I take over a hundred of them because I want to remember every single moment in several different angles, ha. I am that girl that has her camera out and ready for something to spark an interest. While I am clearly an amateur at photography, I have a few friends who are naturally talented in the art of capturing moments perfectly. Let me tell you about one of those people...

His name is Will Fryar and he has been a good friend of mine for a few years now. Will and I worked at camp together back in the day and we share several memories as well as inside jokes:)

Will was blessed with the talent of taking amazing pictures. He has such a creative mind and it shows in his work. He recently launched a new site called IN THE CURVE which I think all of you should go check out! It is a site built to show Will's thoughts, his art and his perspective on a world created by an awesome God!


www.inthecurve.com

Please stop by and leave Will some love!

0 awesome remarks: