Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seriously Perfect.

Driving through downtown Franklin tonight made me realize how much I miss this place! Everything looks just how I remember it...perfect!!

The streets are all decorated with gleaming white lights and garland and are still acented with some familiar faces at the local Starbucks on the corner.

The round-about is still fun to drive around more than once just to get the full effect of it being round.

The house on 92 still decorates with huge blow up figures and still has never left me disappointed with their festive selection...right now it's a huge turkey standing beside a massive football player...I mean that about sums up Thanksgiving don't you think?

It's seriously perfect. I love it:)

There's just this comforting feeling when I drive into the little town. Feelings of friendship, love, feelings of laughter and joy and a definite feeling of never wanting to leave!

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

yeah. it's pretty rad.

hope you are well.