Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I wish it could be this way all the time!

I personally want to thank Ryan and Jeni for getting all my friends in the same place at the same time! I wish weekends were always like this past one...just being silly, being carefree but more than anything, being together!

To all of you~ Ryan, Jeni, Downey, Kristen, Abby, Peej, David Helms, Yam, Chris Wilson, Darell, Travis, Aaron, Josh Powers, Jesse, Carrie, BD, Kendall, Stuart, Sara, Heather, Tiffany, Kristin B, Scotty, Megan Lloyd, Pa, David Sherrill, Josh Sullins, Rachel, Emily, Dave Pace, Adam, Joey, Carsie, Dawn, Mr Clay & Mrs Susan~ Thanks for being some of the best friends a girl could ask for!

Here are some carefree, fun moments from the weekend:

The boys went a little bananas

Singing Don't Stop Believing

NTCA...our awesome new group

Me with two of my favorite people, Clay and Susan Johnson

Me and Peej

Me, Downey and her little baby bump!

Ahhh...how I long for another Caswell weekend:)

0 awesome remarks: