Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, July 25, 2008

Tennessee here I come!

In approximately 15 minutes I will be leaving for the great state of Tennessee to spend the weekend with Therron, Brock and Auny! I am super excited since I haven't been up to Nashville since Easter...that is entirely too long to go without seeing some of my favorite people!

I'm sure there will be a lot of hanging out, yummy food, unexpected adventures and tons of laughs...and with all that said off I go!

4 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

this is soooo coool!!
I'm sure you will have a lot of fun. And you can go and see batman while you are there...
It is therron the white, skinny, blue eye guy who drive bike and you meet him last year in super wow camp??

Barbara said...

bicycle. he drive bicycle.

Britany said...

Have tons of fun! Do me a favor please... will you go on Brock's zip line for me, it looks like awsome fun!

Therron said...

You're welcome!