Butterfly Sparks Designs

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Only Two Days Till Darkness

Who's ready to see one of the biggest movies of the year???

...I know you can't see me right now but my hand is raised really high in the air!

I am super excited and kind of anxious for the new Batman movie to come to theaters. I can't wait to have my popcorn in lap, drink in cup holder and nails in the nail biting position. Two days is way too long to wait!

So who's going to see it at midnight Thursday night??? I expect feedback on what you thought...

1 awesome remarks:

p-stip said...

I mean seriously, I LOVED LOVED LOVED the movie. It is probably one of the greatest of all time in my opinion, plus it had great previews, can't wait for the next 007. But as for The Dark Knight, the Joker was played flawlessly and much better then in the original i think. I mean there was parts of the plot and movie that i didn't see coming. I mean it rocked my face off so much that i was and really still am pretty speechless about the epicness of the movie.

What are your thoughts of it lady?