Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Braiding, chocolate and a little prank

Today has been an absolutely amazing day... Franklin, Tennessee style!

I got to sleep in for the first time since May and it was so refreshing. It's not everyday that I wake up to the smell of fresh poppy seed muffins after a great night of sleep. That's definitely one of the joys of staying at Brock and Auny's! It's also not everyday that I eat a Hamburger, prepared to perfection... and I mean perfection! Let's just say that Brock and Auny are amazing cooks and today was a full day of yummy treats.

Today was also a day full of hilarious events. You see, Brock has added a new addition to his backyard, a zip line! Yes... I said a zip line. There were a few minor kinks in the fun little ride so we spent the early part of the afternoon braiding bungee cords. We actually had such a fun time doing it. We named our braiding experience Gypsy Braiding. You should all try it!






After we finished working on the bungees, we ventured off the downtown Franklin for Thai Food and Chocolate...Two of my favorite things ever. The only sad part was the chocolate wasn't from the Cocoa Tree... I hate that it closed back in February:( I'm still pretty bitter...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
...but we made the most of our new chocolate experience at Xoconochco!
Photobucket
Yummy!

The highlight of the night was our little gift for Matt! Have you ever pulled a prank on a friend? Like a really good prank that you were so proud of? Well we definitely did that tonight... Check back tomorrow for the video of our prank!

I love being back here... More stories to come tomorrow

0 awesome remarks: