Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

curiousity

Things that sparked my interest today and left me wondering...

The word scuttlebutt! I mean really what does that mean??

Did the Cheesecake Factory really open at 11:11 and if so does that mean that eating their delicious desserts will bring you luck?

Why is it necessary for ex's to send photo texts of themselves to your phone? I mean my thought is you had that person and you let them go so back up off 'em! If a picture is worth a 1000 words, I have quite a few too say!

How many times can you use the word "that" in a sentence before it becomes too much?

Who really created Nekot cookies? I love those things and I would like to hug whoever created them.

Lint! lint just intrigues me...like what is really in it, haha?

Did you know that sheriffs really can pull people? Found that out the hard way last night while driving home at 2 am:(

Oh and belly buttons...how the heck do you keep your belly button clean?

2 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

Hmmm... these are food for thought...
I love Cheesecake Factory! I should be loaded with luck!
LOL!

p-stip said...

Every morning while taking a shower i wash my little belly button with soap, kinda an O.C.D. ritual.