Butterfly Sparks Designs

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Mooing for free chicken!

I'm all about a little adventure and if it involves embarrassing yourself on the adventure, I'm definitely in. Today was my lucky day!

Today, if you didn't know, was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A. What a great idea...I mean who wouldn't want to celebrate cows, right?! Well the celebrating was just the beginning. Apparently if you dressed up like a cow today and headed over to your favorite Chick-Fil-A location you received a free combo meal (drink included).Who wouldn't want to take part in that? Exactly...

So a whole herd of us(literally) put on the spots and headed over to the the Northpoint Mall for a little free food fiasco. It was the most amazing lunch ever. We giggled our little cow tails off!

Oh and if we could have found a 7-11, we would have had a free slurpee for dessert:) What a fabulous way to spend a lunch hour!

Photobucket
Did anyone else participate today??

1 awesome remarks:

Scott and Lyndsay Crews said...

Yay for Cow Appreciation Day.

I was motivated by your blog to pull out one of my old pictures of me in high school. No kidding!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/scottandlyndsay/ScottAttemptsToReviveOldCanonA1/photo#5221914662183123266