Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Start a Fire

What I have learned by God taking me out of my comfort zone this summer(so far)...

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me

When things seem to get rough, press on and don't look down

Your words may seem mumbled but those words can effect more people than you know

Reaching out is something that should be done everyday

Prayer is powerful and without it I would fail

Jesus really is the only way

Never be intimidated by a classroom with 300 students

Being tired is part of the journey

Sometimes it's really hard to say good-bye

Duck Duck Goose is the greatest game ever

Accountability is necessary to staying strong

Your Bible holds the key to everything

Loving people even when it's hard to is what should be done

I want to be used and I want to start a fire. I want to set the world on fire...

What great life lessons so far! What have you learned so far this summer?


Start a fire in me,
Let the flames run free,
Burn away the dross,
Holy fire of God. (repeat)

Let it begin, let it be new,
Let me be used for Your sake,
Bringing glory to Your Name.
I can live knowing that You
Reside in my heart.
Oh Lord, You are the fire,
You're the fire of God.


~Among Thorns

0 awesome remarks: