Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, July 21, 2008

PCB episodes

Now I promised you stories from Panama City Beach along with pictures of the fun moments and I am not going to let my uneasy mood ruin that blog so here we go...

For Nikki, Patrick and myself this past weekend was a Big Stuf reunion! They got to spend time with the interns they worked with last summer and I got to spend time with the musicians I worked with last summer. It always fun to go and see your friends in their element. Being able to watch Chrystina, Jayce, Ben, Evan and James perform is always a good time. They are so talented at what they do and the best part is they use their gifts to worship the Lord.

For Jen this weekend was about finally getting to see the Panhandle. She had never seen the turquoise water and sugar white sand so we tired to spend all the time we could walking on the gorgeous beach. Another thing that made Jen's weekend special was the fun task of blowing up the air mattress. Now as most of you know they have come out with these little motorized pumps now that literally blow up the mattress in seconds...not for Jen though! She prefers the old fashioned style! Take a look...

Dorks!!

Other fun moments from the trip included getting separated from each other on the beach at midnight with no cell phone service, late night room checks(thanks Jen), lifting our hands and spinning around, Schooners for lunch with Ben, crank texts from co-workers(Patty you are in for it), Seaweed balls, cherry snow cones and hysterical conversations about people on bikes, turned over strollers, marriage at a late age, being looped, bottle sizes, twisty cones, etc. It was such a good weekend that we are already planning for next year!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So if you want to take a chance on heading to PCB with some crazy peeps let me know. We'd love to have you along for the journey:)

2 awesome remarks:

Britany said...

Shannon, I would love to hang out with you guys... LOL! It looks like you had tons of fun! My shirt is like the Coca~Cola emblem, it says "Worship Jesus Christ" I got it at Goody's for like $8

I'm glad that I encouraged you. That is what I'm here for. To change the world one person at a time... You are one of my peeps. :)

I'm praying for you!
Love,
Britany

Britany said...

Sorry, I had a moment, I thought you meant the tshirt in my picture... LOL! I will get you a tshirt as soon as we get them made! You will have to get in contact with me by email so we can get that taken care of. My email is brinicole110206@aol.com