Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why is the page blank?

So I need to write this really important email today and I can't seem to find the right words! It shouldn't be that hard to type out what I'm feeling and what I believe is the right option but, for some reason every time I go to write it my mind goes blank.

Hummm...I wonder where the words go? I think they are hiding in a little tiny compartment in the back of my head because they are scared that the result of the email will not be the answer wanted. Or maybe they have decided to take a little vaca to get back at me for not taking a break this summer. Who knows...all i know is I need them to step up and help me out a little!

You see, I've written several emails in the past expecting some big things to happen but in the end I was left feeling disappointed. I don't want that to happen again. I want the words to be perfect and the person opening the email to connect to what I'm saying. I want them to read it and get so excited that they respond immediately by email, or phone, or twitter(OK maybe not twitter)...but respond quickly because they agree with my proposal and they can't wait to hear more!

Wouldn't that be awesome!

So with all that rambling out, I'm going back to my blank email page. Pray that I find the words and that this situation will turn out for the best...

thanks friends:)

3 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

i'll pray so you can make your email. and to find someone who wants to go and see batman with you.

Or in the last of the cases. You can go by yourself. I know sounds depressing. But once i went alone and is not so bad hahahahaha =/

kelli beth said...

so, i sorta miss you!! hope you're doing well...

Britany said...

I pray that you will find the words you need to get this email rolling. That you can except the answer and make what you want out of it.

I know exactly what you mean about not finding the write words to say. There is this song and it says "when you can't find the write words to say...say the name of Jesus"
I love this song. Just pray and think about it for a little while, don't be in such a hurry that you don't quit get things out right.

It will turn out great! Don't be worried about the reply until you get it. Remember, everything happens for a reason!
Love,
Britany