Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Pink cupcakes...

So a lot of people have been asking what's up with the pink cupcakes comments... I wish that all of you could have been there this weekend so that you would understand but I'll try to fill you in!

You see Mrs. Dawn made the most amazing cupcakes this weekend and they happened to have pink icing...For those of you who don't know Mrs. Dawn and her daughter Carrie, pink is a way of life.. Anyway I grabbed a cupcake on the way out the door for our ride home on Sunday! I suggested that everyone in the car do the same but no one listened. I told them they would regret that decision. And sure enough around Greensboro they did!

But the greatest part of having this cupcake was the sacrifice that I made to have it in the car, well Rannon and I made. You see holding a cupcake for 3 hours to Salisbury and then 3 hours to Atlanta is truly dedication. The cupcake was not in a container or closed up with tin foil. It was exposed and it was a game to see if we could get it all the way home with no crumbles on the floor and for me, get it home without Joey eating it!

Anyway this is the story of my pink cupcake! I wish there was a better ending but basically I ate it as soon as I walked in the door:)

...and it was well worth the travel!

0 awesome remarks: