Butterfly Sparks Designs

Sunday, April 27, 2008

*86* the fries

Now, I'm not too sure how many of my Chiliheads read my blog but I wanted to share this with all of them because hearing it made my heart resort back to the days of serving fajitas. The frustration of having 5 guac boats in the window but needing a SC boat to sell the Mushjack on the line. Oh and who could forget yelling for runners but somehow the were all magically too busy.

There are so many memories of getting mad when you were assigned section M and making rude comments when to the hostess didn't "seat" you properly. Or how about when the screen was flashing red all the way across and you couldn't send out the food because you're were missing a Buff Sal w/ no crumbles!

There's all the Chili's lingo that you must know to fit in and of course you never forget...86 the CR, CKN Sand 86 HM, T add R...haha I could go on and on! Anyway to all my favorite ECU Chiliheads, miss you like crazy and this one's for you..

Droppin Fries

2 awesome remarks:

AUNY said...

I don't understand anything that you just said, but I wanted to tell you that I missed you this week. Lots of people did...you were missed.

Unknown said...

Former Chilihead here. This post just brought back a flood of memories and giggles.

I found your blog through Brock's, I'd like to follow you on twitter too.