Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Love Department!

I just want to take a moment and rejoice! This week has been a week of love and surprises and it makes me want to shout with joy.

Today, I got a call from one of my very best friends, Josh! He, with much excitement spilled the news...He just proposed and she said yes. How exciting is that! I am so thrilled for him and this new journey that he and his lovely bride-to-be, Brandi are about to embark upon.

Several of my friends have gotten engaged this week and I honestly can't wait to see them all dressed up and walking down aisle committing their love to one another in front of all their friends, family and God!

Congratulations are Stephanie and Adam, Bekah and Nolan, Kristen and AJ, and of course Josh and Brandi! May God bless each of you and your new journey together:)


"How beautiful, then, the marriage of two Christians, two who are one in home, one in desire, one in the way of life they follow, one in the religion they practice . . . Nothing divides them either in flesh or in spirit . . . They pray together, they worship together, they fast together; instructing one another, encouraging one another, strengthening one another. Side by side they visit God's church and partake God's banquet, side by side they face difficulties and persecution, share their consolations. They have no secrets from one another; they never shun each other's company; they never bring sorrow to each other's hearts . . . Seeing this Christ rejoices. To such as these He gives His peace. Where there are two together, there also He is present." - Tertullian (second century Christian theologian)

~Thanks for the passage Matt

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.