Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, April 14, 2008

You + Me + The World

It's funny how music can rejuvenate your soul and your very being!

In case you missed it, and I believe most of you did, except for the select few that were there with me...Dave Barnes & Andy Davis were at the Loft in downtown Atlanta last night.

It's always great to end a weekend with some soothing guitar and a tickle on the keys, along with great company! I had a blast hanging out with some new friends April, Annie and Holly along with an old friend James...and I do mean old(haha, kidding friend).

If you haven't gotten Dave's new CD yet, I'm not really sure what you're waiting for. So right now, stop what you're doing...I mean it! You in the green shirt, put down the coffee and click here to get this amazing new album.

I promise, it will be worth missing that sip of coffee!

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

the cd is great! so bummed you got to see him play with such fun people!!

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous you got to see him play - he's playin at cat's cradle tomorrow night and because of rehearsal i can't go :(

miss you and love you tons!