Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Trying to decide...

So after three months of staring in the mirror and wishing for a haircut, I finally got one! Now as most of you know back in October of last year I got a new sassy cut that was quite short and definitely different than anything I had done before. I basically went int the salon with long hair past my shoulders and came out with hair just below my ears. Drastic! Yes I know...Well I tried something new again.

I got BANGS!

I wish I had photo to post so that you could see the change and tell whether I should embrace the bangs or clip them back. The problem I have is that throughout the day I consistently play with my hair so it never looks like it did when I first left the house. I could spray it with product till it was completely stiff(which I don't use product so lose that thought) but it would still be messy when I got home.

So all this to say, I'm trying to decide whether I can pull off the bangs or if I should just leave that look to Katie Holmes and clip mine back until they're long enough to look normal again...

2 awesome remarks:

kelli beth said...

way to go!! i want them...but am not brave enough!!! post a pic!! :)

Anonymous said...

i think you'd be beautiful no matter what your hair looks like! :)

speaking of bangs though, i need mine cut! LOVE YOU