Butterfly Sparks Designs

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Escape

There is something I want to say
But my words they just get in the way
There’s a passion deep within my soul
Cries out for more.
There’s a battle that I don’t want to fight
Keeps me awake all through the night
Between who I am and who I should be
My mind contains a war.

I am crying out for something to go down
Cause this confusion I feel is throwing me around
Is there somewhere I can go, somewhere I can run?
Some where I go to escape my mind
Is there somewhere I can go, somewhere I can run?
Somewhere I can go…

I start my day, I’m late again
I race another clock, will it every end
I can’t keep up where falling behind there’s never any time.
As one task ends, two more begin
They’re piling up and closing us in
To live like were free just once in a while
Is that such a crime?

And we’re crying out for something to go down
Cause this confusion we feel is throwing me around
Is there somewhere we can go, somewhere we can run?
Some where we go to escape in time
Is there somewhere we can go, somewhere we can run?
Somewhere we can go to escape this life…

1 awesome remarks:

Anonymous said...

such amazing words...you are so talented and beautiful - it flows from the inside out!


Thank you for being amazing! Miss you and love you so much!