Butterfly Sparks Designs

Friday, April 25, 2008

Officially official

Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh!

I can hardly contain my excitement. If you could see my face right now, you would see one happy little girl. My nose is crinkled because the smile on my face is so big. My eyes are somewhat dancing and if I wasn't confined to my little desk I would be dancing around the office to the music in my head.

It's like a childhood dream come true! I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to break out my old pillow case and find that t-shirt that is buried somewhere in the chaos of my childhood but, I must find it in order to make this monumental event perfect....

Oh wait...I forget to tell you what I am so excited about didn't I? Well I had heard rumors for the past month about this much awaited reunion but wasn't going to get too excited until it was abetted.

Well it is now officially official.... NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK are BACK!
Photobucket
Wow just typing that makes my heart happy:)

I heard an interview with them this morning out in LA where they were rehearsing for their upcoming reunion tour, which has already begun (Atlanta better be one of the stops)! Somehow I went from listening to the guys talking to singing "Hanging Tough" more publicly than I would have liked. The guy driving next to me probably thought I was some kind of idiot but at that point my thought was, who cares! I mean, my boys are back...so "Let's Try It Again" by taking it "Step by Step" because I can definitely be their "Valentine Girl!" haha
Photobucket
So my question is...Are you as excited as I am?

2 awesome remarks:

Allie Marie Photography said...

I'll bring my sleeping bag!!

JAYSUN said...

AWESOME i love blogger friends. How did u find out about it? Just curious , Im glad you did