Butterfly Sparks Designs

Monday, March 31, 2008

Going to the chapel....

Now on the to the wedding extravaganza...

Saturday was absolutely beautiful from the flowers to the cake to the gorgeous bride! So a perfect wedding day! Carrie is quite the wedding planner. I felt like I was in the middle of a wedding magazine. Words can't describe the beauty therefore I will give you pictures!

First we had to get ready!
Photobucket
Then it was off to the chapel witness God bringing two people together!
Photobucket
There were a few pranks during the ceremony but hey this is Caswell people we're talking about!
Photobucket
Then to the gorgeous reception!
Photobucket
Photobucket
There was cake!
Photobucket
But best of all there was friends!
Photobucket
It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to and I must say thank you to Jesse and Carrie for getting all my friends together for an awesome celebration:)

1 awesome remarks:

Barbara said...

ooooh! i love weadings.
the cake and the reception looks fenomenal.